Top 10 Reasons to Implement CCTV
Install a New Alarm System
Get bids from top-rated alarm installation professionals
Implementing a CCTV system in your home or building offers many benefits. A CCTV system provides audio/video surveillance and can even capture footage of burglars in the act of unlawfully entering your home/office. CCTV systems can also give you a discount on your homeowner’s insurance premiums and are great for deterring criminals from entering your building. Whether it is the final addition or the first component of a complete security suite, CCTV systems are integral to your safety.
- Capturing footage of burglars: CCTV systems can capture images and audio of attempted robberies to aid the authorities in locating and apprehending the burglar.
- Discount on insurance premiums: Many insurance companies give you a discount on your homeowner’s or business insurance premiums if you have a security system installed.
- Visible equipment deters break-ins: CCTV systems can have visible equipment. If a prospective burglar sees visible security equipment, he or she is more likely to move on to the next target.
- Window decals: CCTV systems and alarm monitoring companies provide vinyl window decals that allow everyone to see that your site is under the protection of a video surveillance system and a monitored alarm.
- Remote monitoring: You can monitor your CCTV system remotely over the Internet, which allows you to watch your home/business and property while you are away.
- Integrates with current security system: If you have an existing security system, adding CCTV to it is a trivial matter. You could do it yourself but we recommend for a reliable solution hire a professional business security expert to implement your improved security solution.
- Easily implemented: It does not matter which kind of security solutions you currently use, as CCTV is always an improvement if you do not have video or audio surveillance. CCTV can easily integrate with any system, even if you have an alarm monitoring company monitoring your alarm.
- Gives you peace of mind: The added protection and deterrence factors of a CCTV system can give you peace of mind and allow you to rest more easily knowing your building and assets are safe.
- Protects both inside and outside: A CCTV system can easily protect both the inside and outside of your building, increasing your security and the safety of your family.
10. Low cost with high security: Compared to the potential cost of a burglar entering your home or building, the cost of installing a CCTV system, especially if implemented with a full security suite, is very reasonable.
Integrating CCTV with your current security solution or as a standalone measure is an excellent idea and can end up saving you money. You can use CCTV systems to provide 24-hour coverage for your entire area, and when combined with other security measures, CCTV make a nearly impenetrable site to ensure your safety. For more information on CCTV systems, contact us today.